our Gidea Park branch
William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny is a long established estate agents that have enjoyed a rich history in Gidea Park. Originating from Gidea Park Estates, that was created over one hundred years ago with the development of the Gidea Parks renowned Exhibition Estate. Continuing through the past
100 years, with recognisable and highly respected transitions from Glenny Residential to Porter Glenny, we now see the latest changes to the strength of William H Brown creating another link to the nationwide coverage. Based on the prominent Main Road, our team has a wealth of local knowledge and experience in the Havering housing market. We are also part of a national estate agency network with over 300 offices across the UK.
Dealing with all property needs for the whole of Havering, the centrally located Gidea Park branch covers a wide area of sales and lettings including Gidea Park, Exhibition Estate, Romford, Rise Park, Marshalls Park, Hornchurch, Harold Wood, Harold Park, Harold Hill, Collier Row, Upminster, Cranham, Rush Green & Chadwell Heath.
why choose us?
- Fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultants
- We offer marketing packages such as Online Extra Pro including floorplan, professional photography, audio tours & premium listings online!
- We offer an enhanced SELECT marketing package for executive homes
- Maximum online exposure - all properties are advertised on Rightmove & Zoopla!
- We offer an OPEN HOUSE event on your property which we can accompany all viewings on!
- Fully qualified legal executives to efficiently and speedily progress property sales & purchases from start to finish!
- We offer a range of lettings services - Managed, Rent Collection or Find Tenant Only!
- We offer Land and New Homes services across the area and nationally.
at William H Brown Gidea Park
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Land for sale, from single plots to large scale developments of several hundred homes
Looking for a property with character in the Hornchurch area, minimum 3 bedrooms, up to £700,000.
Cash buyer looking for 5 bedroom detached property in Gidea Park/ Emerson Park/Chigwell must be near to schools - budget £1.5 million
Cash buyer looking for 2-3 bedroom bungalows in Romford area with no work required, up to £425,000.
First time buyer looking for a three bedroom house in the Noak Hill/Romford area, must be close to transport links, Budget up to £400,000.
First time buyer looking for a flat in Havering, close to a station, minimum two bedrooms with a budget up to £300,000.
Four bedroom house in Chadwell Heath wanted with extension potential and a good sized garden ASAP - up to £475,000.
First time buyers looking for property in Romford/Chadwell Heath - £450,000 budget.
Cash buyer looking for a 2 bedroom retirement flat in the Romford/Upminster/Hornchurch area - £300,000 budget.
Investment buyer looking for a property in the Romford area ASAP - £300,000 budget.