Modern executive apartments with parking available in sought after location, kitchen with appliances, units available with private entrances, lift access to upper floors, on-site property manager, walking distance to the city centre, train station and amenities, the property comprises of:
- APARTMENT ENTRANCE video entry intercom system
- STORAGE CUPBOARD boiler and washing machine installed
- LOUNGE/ DINER open plan living, USB socket points
- KITCHEN modern wall and base units, integrated fridge/ freezer, electric hob and oven, dishwasher
- ONE – TWO BEDROOMS doubles
- BATHROOM Three piece suite with shower over bath
- OUTSIDE SPACE parking available upon request
- ADDITIONAL INFO modern electric heating, double glazed windows, foyer with post box area, lift, CCTV in communal areas, fibre broadband and telephone connection, Sky Q connection points, (wiring only) cycle store
Floor plans - click to enlarge
About the historic city of Peterborough
Central Park; a Green Flag awarded public park with tennis courts, formal gardens, bowling greens, a croquet lawn, a café and even an aviary is only five minutes from the apartment.
Peterborough includes ‘Ferry Meadows Country Park’ which gives you the space to relax and to experience nature and the great outdoors. Here you can walk, cycle, jog or horse ride.
Also, ride on the Ferry Meadows miniature train or just relax.
The Boardwalks Local Nature Reserve is a beautiful place to visit. It contains ponds of varying sizes and depths, marsh, tussocky grassland and multiple types of willow. The Boardwalks is rich in wildlife, easily and freely accessible and close to the city centre.