- Spacious accommodation
- Close to local amenities
- Mainline railway station nearby
- Parking space available
A beautifully presented four bedroom family home in the heart of Polegate.
- Detached bungalow
- Close to freshwater square shops
- Rear garden
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
- Chain free
A well presented three bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after area of Willingdon.
Fox and Sons have operated in Polegate for over 20 years and the areas we specialise in are Polegate, Lower Willingdon, Wannock, Jevington, Alciston, Alfriston, Berwick & Selmeston. We have a busy and dedicated Residential Sales team headed up by Branch Manager Simon Godin and his team offering experience and enthusiasm with all things buying and selling within the Polegate area.
Here at Fox and Sons we offer a wide range of services, such as; property valuations, price advice, help with onward moves, upgraded marketing, professional floor plans/photography, first time buyer advice, remortgages & financial advice, government schemes, conveyancing and many more!
If you are looking for an Estate Agent in Polegate with a wealth of local knowledge and the assistance of a network of 320+ linked branches, with 26 Fox & Sons in Sussex and 43 London based Estate Agency offices. Four network branches in Polegate, Hailsham, Langney and Eastbourne work closely together.
Call us today on 01323 486561! why choose us?
- Fox W Sons in Polegate has a wide range of properties in the Polegate, Lower Willingdon, Wannock and the Jevington areas.
- We offer a FREE 'Help to Find' service. Call to arrange a meeting with our specialist, Jonathan Perrin on 01323 486561.
- Our Mortgage Consultants are fully qualified to give advice about all things mortgage and financial services! Book an appointment today!
- Part of the award-winning Sequence network with over 300 offices nationwide, meaning a huge database of prospective buyers!
- Fox Sons offer FREE marketing packs including professional photography, floorplans, video tours and 3D matterport dollshouse.
- MY ACCOUNT- an online programme whereby you can login ] monitor your properties performance, save property searches and access help ] advice
- We advertise our properties on the ''BIG 2'' Rightmove and Zoopla.
- A new team of local agents, with a wealth of knowledge about the surrounding areas.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Fox & Sons Polegate gave an excellent service. Always ready to answer any questions related to our purchase, they could not have been more helpful. First class service. They were always friendly and we could not fault them.
My Sister and I sold our late parents house through Polegate office. Good communication with regular updates and were easy to contact. Would highly recommend.
Traditional service: friendly and professional. No hesitation in recommending their services.
Great experience buying through Fox and Sons, knowledgeable, attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble. Well done Polegate Branch.
We've been working with Teresa and she is just amazing. So friendly, knowledgeable and very responsive. She's made the buying process as seamless as possible.
'Helpful, informative and accommodating!' I thought it was fantastic, Oli was professional and helpful through the whole process and went over and above for us with great communication throughout. Would 100% recommend!
Thank you so much for all the support. Although it was extremely stressful, finally successful. A big thank you to all.
I would like to say that Summer from Polegate is one of the best estate agents I have ever had a chance to talk to. Not just that she is positive, she has the right approach towards the potential new customers. Chris was very kind when he showed us the property and unlike others who distract you with unnecessary questions, he left us to enjoy the viewing and answered the questions promptly and in a polite manner.
Jamie is brilliant, very efficient and honest. Would definitely recommend.
I booked a viewing through Kris at Fox & Sons to do an accompanied visit to a new build property, I felt comfortable throughout and had the property been in a perfect area for us I would have been happy to purchase through Kris.
Prompt replies and friendly staff