- Impressive four-bedroom detached - ticking all the boxes of family living. striking in appearance
- Highly sought-after part of mexborough - excellently placed for local amenities, schools, shops, transport links canal walks
- Well-presented spacious accommodation throughout
- Lounge, dining room, kitchen, w.c, workshop, family room
- En-suite to master bedroom family bathroom
Treehurst is an imposing detached family home situated on arguably one of Mexborough's most sought-after streets - PERFECT FAMILY HOME!
- 3 bedroom semi detached - no chain
- Highly sought after part of swinton - excellently placed for local amenities, schools, shops transport links
- Well presented accommodation throughout - ideal for some to put their own stamp on
- Driveway garage providing off street parking
- Delightful lawned front rear gardens
Situated in this highly sought after part of Swinton, this semi det is offered with no chain & makes an excellent family hoe!
Our Branch Manager, Jesse Sapey has been an estate agent for over 12 years & is supported by our Assistant Manager, Sam Sapey who has over 25 years of experience, Listers Charlotte Townson & Dan Armstrong who will take you through all aspects of selling and tailor our services to suit you, Senior Negotiator, Gill Parrot who has over 20 years of experience & Negotiator Megan Cooper. We are here to make the process of selling, buying and renting as easy and as smooth as possible. If you're a first-time buyer, investor, moving home or re-mortgaging, our Mortgage Consultants, Chris Johnson & Rachel Armstrong are here to help every step of the way to make sure you are getting the best deal. Gemma, our in-house Sales Progressor will be your contact once the property is sold, ensuring a smooth and stress free completion. Last but not least, our Administrator, Chloe will work with you to make sure your property is being marketed in the best possible way. why choose us?
- William H Brown is your local Estate Agent in Mexborough Ç we offer a high standard of service which is both comprehensive and competitive.
- WH Brown in Mexborough is on hand ¥ equipped to help you with all aspects of selling, purchasing, mortgages, re-mortgages ¥ conveyancing!
- We give FREE professional marketing packages as standard to help sell your home, incl:- TV style adverts, walk through's, pro photos more!
- Local staff with over 100 years of experience e prominent window display with our office in the heart of Mexborough Town Centre
- We offer FREE accompanied viewings with all our properties
- Did you know - we also offer a 0% selling fee option - CALL US NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
what's happeningat William H Brown Mexborough To find out more about any of our upcoming events please feel free to give us a call: 01709 583267
Latest Properties in Your Areabuy rent View all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
To Sam, thank you for all your help.
To all staff at W H Brown, we would like to say a very big thank you for all the help and support through this process. Without the support of you all, it would have been a very daunting and stressful process.
To everyone at William H Brown Mexborough. Thank you for all your help selling our property.
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Every member of staff is friendly, professional and will do everything they can to help and put you at ease. Made our sale and purchase that valuable bit less stressful! Thank you to the whole team, you're all stars.
Brilliant experience with William H Brown in Mexbrough. We put our house on the market on the Friday, viewings over the weekend and multiple offers on the Monday. All exchanged in less than 4 months. New property was for sale with them too which also made the process so easy. They kept us up to date with the process. Great service from all in the office. Thanks!
Got a good vibe for Jesse and the team at Browns, from the initial enquiries. Lovely bunch of ladies, who worked really hard to sell my house, and see it through when we hit any snags along the way. Great friendly no nonsense Yorkshire customer service, from Megan who took the initiative on the sale and put the work in to completion.
Really brilliant service, I mainly dealt with Sam at this branch but if I ever did need to speak to other members of staff everyone was really helpful and friendly. Sam has been so lovely with us, keeping us up to date as the process went on, she’s really down to earth which has helped massively with any questions I’ve had. This team has been fantastic to work with.
I would like to thank all the staff for the sale of my house, and the purchase of the house I bought. Big thanks to Sam Sapey for all her help she was brilliant
To Jesse & the team at William h brown, Mexborough. Thank you for all your help through the sale of Ivanhoe. Best Wishes
We have been so grateful for all the help and support from the team throughout the sale and purchase of our new home. It was a rather long process but the team kept us updated throughout. We 100% recommend them for your sale or purchase! Thank you!
Booking a appointment was easy and flexible around our work commitments. Chris the advisor was very knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. He explains things in 'dumb' fashion which is exactly what we needed haha. Overall will be back when remortgaging next time.
They were very polite and helpful as always!
Chris who helped us was great, explained everything. We are very happy with WH Brown
Professional and excellent service
Would highly recommend them to others
Trustworthy and honest
Carol-Ann was a very attentive and positive mortgage and protection consultant and ensured that we was happy with every detail throughout each of our appointments. She went above and beyond to make sure that everything was tailored to our needs and that we was fully satisfied. Thank you!
Very good efficient service.
Great guy highly recommend
Great overall service
when I called the first time I had no idea what I should do, I only knew that I needed 10%, but they were all so friendly and kind, super communicative and cheap. Everything went very quickly. Recommended with all confidence
Christopher has been absolutely amazing, I feel in safe hands. The whole process has been a breath of fresh air! Chris has kept me up to date every step of the way.
I would like to also mention Samantha Sapey, what a credit to the team also! What a team it is at the Mexborough Branch. Always make me feel welcome! If I could give more stars I would 100%
The mortgage advisor Christopher was very polite and give me all the information I need
Chris found the perfect mortgage for us. Down to earth bloke who works all hours to provide the best service.